What’s being said about Almondina®…
“Almondina has been described as a gourmet cookie, a health food, and a snack, all rolled into one. And we’d say that’s a pretty accurate description of the addictive all-natural biscuits. Crunchy and thin, these biscotti-rific goodies come in a bazillion flavors — everything from Choconut to Cinnaroma. Our personal favorites are the Original ones, which are packed with almonds and raisins, and based on Grandma Dina’s secret recipe. We’d like to officially go on record to say GRANDMA DINA ROCKS! Warning: DO NOT take what we said about them being addictive lightly. If you’re not careful, you can inhale an entire pack in one sitting.”
Hungry-Girl.com, March 23, 2006
Everyday Food, A Martha Stewart Magazine LOVES Almondina biscuits
“Upgrade your coffee break with deliciously healthy biscotto-like snacks. Flavors such as ginger, cinnamon, and pumpkin are perfect for fall. A 4-piece serving tops out at 140 calories, so go ahead and pair the biscuits with a little fresh goat cheese or mild blue cheese.”
—Everyday Food Magazine
and here’s what they’re saying on the web…
Click on any of the following articles to read more.
- October 12 2010 Blog: Bite of the Best – Featured Bite
- October 5 2010 Blog: Skinny in the City – Smart Cookie
- September 15 2010 Blog: Small Town Living – Food Review: Almondina: “The Delicious Cookie Without The Guilt”
- September 15 2010 Blog: Cooking with Trader Joe’s
- Blog: Sacbee – Take a bite (crunch!) of an Almondina and become an instant fan
- July 2010 Website: Health.com – Foodie Friday: Almondina Biscuits
- July 2010 Website: polkaspotfarm.com – Giveaway: Almondina Biscuits
- May 10 2010 Blog: Delish – Almondina Stays Classy:
- January 2010 Website: The Nibble – Almondina Biscuits
- 2009 Website: koshereye.com – Almondina We’re Addicted!
- November 29 2009 Blog: Lisa the Health Nut – Almondina Cookies
- Sepember 2 2009 Blog: The Skinny Plate – Almondina
- Website: hungry-girl.com – Almondina Original
Did you know?